💢Dream catchers 💢

In this 7th blog, i would like to talk about dream catchers

❀Dreamcatchers are an instrument of medicinal power. Its origin dates back to the ancient AMERICAN Indian tribes (American highlights, since in some people there is a belief that dream catchers arise in India), belonging to the people of the "Ojibwa". 



Initially, the ring on which the dreamcatcher is created, was made of willow wood, this represents life and the foundations of nature. The mesh of threads, are the illusions that we are weaving in the time of dreams (in the subconscious plane). In the center of the dreamcatcher, you must be representing "the void", which is the creative spirit. Did you know that dreams are influenced by energies? Bad energies are trapped by the mesh and are expelled by the center at sunrise, attending to the phrase "The bad is blocked and destroyed, the good stays with us"

However, for the Lakota people (who are another indigenous tribe), the nightmares get caught in the net and then slide down the feathers that fall to the person sleeping under it.

I am talking about the dreamcatcher because I believe in the legend that is behind them, in addition, a while ago I began to build dreamcatchers with my hands, which for me, has turned out to be very therapeutic, because I have used it to calm my anxiety.



Comentarios

  1. Wow, I’ve never wondered about the origin of dream catchers, how interesting! It’s good to find something to calm the anxiety, I’m looking for something like that, greetings<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's very interesting what you talk about dream catchers, it's amazing how objects from other cultures can be mixed with our own culture.
    It's very good that it helps to calm your anxiety, especially in times of confinement.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love dream catchers!!, did not know about its cultural history, now they are more interesting to me,
    I would like to learn how to make them!!, Regardssss<3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow!! I didn't know about the cultural history too, always I had the question where the dreamcatcher came from. They are so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I didn't know that dream catchers were so spiritual, if they catch bad energies I think I would like to get one, I have slept like hell during this quarantine haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A curious artefact. Thanks for sharing his history, I would have ever figured out by myself.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi! Thank you for theinformation, I like to know the stories and beliefs of indigenous peoples, I think they have a lot of magic and wisdom. I will try to make my own dreamcatcher!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. what a coincidence! a few days ago, I looked for the history and legend of the dreamcatcher too haha, it´s very interesting. I'm glad you can relax, creating.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Me in QUARANTINE:0

future job

blog 4