future job

in the future, I would like to work as a social worker in the prison system. That has always been the job of my dreams, I imagine it as a difficult task, since I know that I will have to deal daily with inmates, who, as we already know, do not have a "socially ideal" behavior, that will be a great challenge . I would like to do this job personally and in person, so I think I will spend a lot of time abroad. Also, I would like to travel at work, I don't know if much, but I would like to go to work in another city, like Puerto Montt.


As a social work student, I have always heard that wages are low and that our work is not high in itself. Basically, I don't plan to earn more than $ 900,000.

Although now I only study social work, I would like later to choose subjects such as "reintegration and society", which, in addition, is done by Professor Guillermo Sanhueza, who has dedicated herself for years to the penal system and is a genius. In addition to that, I would also like to be able to study a magister at the Catholic University, where I can specialize in the penal system.


Comentarios

  1. Just like you, I'd like to work in the prison system and I plan to enter the core of "reintegration and society". Maybe we will work together in the future :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Me in QUARANTINE:0

blog 4