Best holidays

blog 2

 My best holiday ever!

  • My best holidays were this summer of 2020. Personally, I preffer winter season, I love rain, wind, and cold days, so, for the summer, my family and i went to south of Chile, specifically to Valdivia, Panguipulli, Puerto varas, Puerto montt and Chiloe. 
  • It was my favourite vacations ever because, it was the first time i meet this wonderfull and magic places, there were a lot of rainy days, and i was feeling so happy with the water runing down my face. 
  • We board  many boat trips. We cruise through Tenglo island. Tenglo, is an island from Puerto Montt, near Angelmo (Angelmo is an artisan town), this, is a very beautifull place, full of trees and sea wolf.

  • Every days, we ate typical food at different restaurants, its was delicious!, have you ever eat milcao?, it's a traditional snack of this places, this is made of smashed potato and crackling, I don´t like it at all!, even, I think it's awful!!!

  • I will never forget this holidays, because they were just unforgettable. This year, i was thinking about come back, but, coronavirus decided another thing, lol.👌👌👌👌


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Me in QUARANTINE:0

future job

blog 4