postgraduate course

My graduate studies!

馃挀What would I like to study in the future? Well, that's a very difficult question for me, because I honestly don't know if I really want to continue studying, since, to be honest, I'm not a fan of dedicating life to the classroom. However, in any case, I have thought about the option of completing a master's degree related to criminal politics and social reintegration. Having this knowledge would help me develop better the tasks that I could have if I get to work in my ideal job (criminal social worker), this motivates me, since it is an aspect and a performance area that in Chile is not very developed, Even here, they don't even dictate that type of magister, and that's why I would like to study abroad. Although I am not a great admirer of the Yankee country, I have learned from professors who have completed criminal and reintegration studies that the United States offers the best and most complete options in this area.

I would like to study face to face, but in a part-time course, since, if I am going to travel, I would clearly like to take advantage of the time to enjoy, meet new people and get to  
know the city!
 

☺Finally, I emphasize that I seriously wouldn´t like to study all my life!馃樄




Comentarios


  1. How interesting does the criminal magister, I hope they develop it in Chile too and that you can meet your goals...Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! criminology sound really great, so interesting and also a little scary, I remember when I was little I want to be part of PDI just 'cause criminology calls my attention. I hope you can study in that area. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Criminal social worker? I had never heard of that area, but it sounds amazing. I hope you take that postgraduated course :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had no idea that you could combine criminal politics with social work, I will investigate this topic since it's something that also interests me a lot :o

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! I had no idea that criminal policy could be related to social work, but it certainly sounds very interesting. I hope you can get it and implement that knowledge in Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Like everyone, I'm impressed with the mix of social work and criminal policy. I hope you can reach your goals ! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wow! sounds very interesting. And I agree with you because I don't want to study forever either.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wooow it looks very interesting the mix of that areas! I hope you can study it and realice all your goals :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Me in QUARANTINE:0

future job

blog 4